Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ghostly Encounters

My sister stayed the night at my place last night. Despite my better judgement, I let her handle the remote. She is a paranormal fanatic, so she put on one of those ghost shows. I am not much for ghosts and the whole paranormal thing. In fact, I can't watch horror movies in general. The last horror movie I watched was "White Noise" and I had a hard time sleeping for weeks....and I still freak out when I come across a snowy channel.

At some point during the night, I woke up to a heavy feeling on my chest as if someone was holding me down. I freaked out and said "WTF is this?" I started brushing whatever was on me off and the feeling went away. I won't lie, I had a little to drink earlier that evening, so I feel asleep right after.

When I got to work this morning, I was telling my co-worker the story. I was fully convinced it was just one of those dreams that you think you woke up. Mostly because I didn't like the idea of it being real. My co-worker cracked a few jokes at my expense and the day went on as usual.

Later today, I was telling my sister about my dream and my co-workers jokes. She started laughing and said, "It was me." I said, "You were holding me down?" She laughed again and told me that it was her arm. At some point, she had rolled over and her arm landed on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment