Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My MUCH NEEDED Relaxing Day

From time to time when the hustle of everyday life catches up with me, I just need a day to myself doing only what makes me happy. That day was today. After spending this past weekend doing everything but relaxing, I figured it was time.

After getting my son ready and taking him to school, I came home and dozed off for an hour. Then I made breakfast and after eating that, I dozed off watching HGTV home renovation shows. I am kind of a night person, so I typically get about 6 hours of sleep and over time that sleep deficit adds up. This is how I pay it back.

Later this afternoon, I could not seem to find anything to watch on TV so I decided to stream Netflix. Sometimes I wonder why I even have cable TV when I can stream for much less. Granted they don't have the newest movies available to stream, but they do have some good stuff and stuff I haven't seen in years. Recently, I have been watching celebrity roasts and stand-up comedy. The other night I watched the roast of William Shatner, which was pretty funny. Today I ended up watching a Daniel Tosh stand-up. I had heard of him but never really seen any of his work. I haven't laughed so much in my life. He is quite hilarious. I will have to start watching Tosh.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment