Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Job Security

Well I could never complain that I do not have any job security. After taking only one day off, I had more than two days worth of work waiting for me. The company I am a consultant for recently opened a high-end spa in a downtown Chicago luxury hotel, so I have a high volume of graphic design work (aside from my regular work flow). I am currently designing a variety of marketing materials including the hotel guest spa brochure and the spa fitness materials.

What is even better than possessing this level of job security in such an economic downturn is that I am proud to share that my graphic design work is being displayed in the front windows of the spa. Considering the location of the spa, I can imagine that several hundred people are seeing my work on any given day. Which is pretty awesome. I have not been to the spa to see them yet, but I am told they look amazing and I am awaiting pictures. Once I get some pics, I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment